Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy, filling and healthy salad. You can add any vegetables you like; I made it once with olives and mushrooms but it is more of a Mexican style dish without them.
- 1⁄2 lb baby shrimp, cooked
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes with peppers and celery
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄2 cup vegetarian refried beans
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Mix shrimp, tomatoes, and chili sauce. Heat in microwave, if desired.
- In small bowl, combine refried beans, water and cumin to make a creamy salad dressing.
- Shred lettuce, and slice onions in very thin rings. Toss and top with shrimp mixture. Serve with bean dressing.