Mexican Shrimp Grill Tacos
- Combine the pineapple (drained), peppers, onion, cilantro, parsley, chili and 1/2 of the oil and lime juice together in a medium glass bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill for 50 minutes.
- Prepare the BBQ (High heat).
- Combine the remaining oil and lime juice together and add shrimp; toss to coat with marinade.
- Grill until opaque, about 1 minute per side.
- Grill tortillas on each side for 30 seconds. Place 5 shrimp onto each tortilla.
- Spoon on salsa and serve.