Chef Jeff Garland's Note:
Good easy shrimp tacos. The pineapple salsa gives it a tropical flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 serrano chilies, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 20 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1Combine the pineapple (drained), peppers, onion, cilantro, parsley, chili and 1/2 of the oil and lime juice together in a medium glass bowl.
- 2Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill for 50 minutes.
- 3Prepare the BBQ (High heat).
- 4Combine the remaining oil and lime juice together and add shrimp; toss to coat with marinade.
- 5Grill until opaque, about 1 minute per side.
- 6Grill tortillas on each side for 30 seconds. Place 5 shrimp onto each tortilla.
- 7Spoon on salsa and serve.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Shrimp Grill Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.3
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 240.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 9.9 g