Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good easy shrimp tacos. The pineapple salsa gives it a tropical flavor.
- 4 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 serrano chilies, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 20 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine the pineapple (drained), peppers, onion, cilantro, parsley, chili and 1/2 of the oil and lime juice together in a medium glass bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill for 50 minutes.
- Prepare the BBQ (High heat).
- Combine the remaining oil and lime juice together and add shrimp; toss to coat with marinade.
- Grill until opaque, about 1 minute per side.
- Grill tortillas on each side for 30 seconds. Place 5 shrimp onto each tortilla.
- Spoon on salsa and serve.