Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really quick, simple and delicious! With frozen cocktail shrimp on hand, I can whip this up and surprise unexpected guests!
- 1 cup salsa, prepared, fresh
- 16 ounces cocktail shrimp, cooked and chilled
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped (if the salsa has none)
- 2⁄3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine all ingredients and serve chilled.
- Looks great served in a martini glass!
- Lump crab or lobster can be added for variety!