Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
We have enjoyed these in Mexico and now you can enjoy them at home!
- 1 lb tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 6 (3 inch) leafy celery ribs
- Place tomatoes in glass dish and sprinkle with salt; let stand for 1 hour.
- Transfer tomatoes to a food processor and puree until smooth; season with salt & pepper.
- In another bowl, mix orange juice, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish; add to tomatoes.
- In another bowl combine cucumber, avocado, shrimp and cilantro.
- In large sundae glasses, add shrimp, cukes, avacado, shrimp mixture and spoon sauce over it.
- Garnish with celery stalks and add hot sauce as desired.