Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Shrimp and avocados, what could be better?
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 cup jicama, peeled and diced
- 1 large Hass avocado
- 12 ounces large pre-cooked shrimp
- 2 bunches lettuce
- Blend grapefruit juice with olive oil, salsa and parsley.
- In bowl, gently toss jicama and avocado with shrimp and salsa dressing.
- Place lettuce on 2 large plates, spoon a mound of shrimp salad on top.