Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from an Ortega recipe booklet. Looked interesting with the addition of mango. Prep time is start to finish.
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 1 cup diced mango
- 2⁄3 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup ortega salsa, any variety
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons ortega fire-roasted diced green chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (12 count) packageortega taco shells, broken into large pieces
- cut tails from shrimp, if necessary. Slice lengthwise in half. Place in medium bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients except taco shells; stir well to combine. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours. Serve with taco shells.