Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious dip! A cheesy treat with great texture. We make this all the time. It only takes <10 minutes total and can be easily halved. For 2 adults, halving the recipe is plenty for several servings each. For extra "BAM!" add some green chilis.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- HOW EASY IS THIS :-).
- After cubing the cream cheese, mix all ingredients in large microwave-safe bowl and nuke until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Great served hot or cold, out of the fridge.
So easy and so good! I tried this both heated and cold, and actually preferred the cold version. I made a half-recipe (which made a lot), and served with tortilla chips for dipping.
Made this for a party and it was gone in what seemed like moments! Very easy, a little bit different and delicious. I will make this again and again, thank you for posting