Recipe by Colorado Lauralee
I have had this recipe for several years, and just found it again! We have had this often and my family rates it a 10. I first bought it already packaged, then bought the recipe from Carla's Creation's. ENJOY.
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chef's classics super seasoning (Pacific Foods)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 -8 chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons oil (1 T. oil for each 4 breasts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bread crumbs, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, seasoning salt, and paprika together. (This mixture at this point can be packaged for later use).
- To use this mixture:.
- Add the parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken breasts in beaten eggs, then in breading.
- Lightly brown in oil on both sides.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Bake in the oven at 350* for 20 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of shredded lettuce.
- Top with slices of fresh avocado, sour cream, salsa and fresh, diced tomatoes.
- For four breasts, use half the breadind mixture and store the rest in the refrigerator.