1/3 Photos of Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Brunch anyone? From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together salsa, beans, and 3 tablespoons cilantro in medium bowl.
- 2Season salsa mixture with salt.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Melt butter in heavy medium skillet over medium-low heat.
- 5Whisk eggs, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, and 1 tablespoon water in large bowl.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- 8Add cream cheese pieces.
- 9Cook until eggs are creamy and softly set, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes.
- 10Spoon eggs into warmed taco shells.
- 11Top with salsa mixture and serve.
- 12Makes 2 servings; can be doubled.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.8
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 519.4 mg
- Sodium 1150.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 23.0 g