Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
Use your left over taco meat to make a delicious, fast, and easy breakfast.
- 4 eggs
- 113.39 g left over taco meat
- 0 green pepper, diced (large)
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 118.29 ml shredded cheese
- 4.92 ml cooking oil
- In a bowl beat eggs.
- Heat cooking oil in skillet over medium heat. Add green peppers and saute for 3 minute Add Taco meat and cook until warm. Add tomatoes and saute another two minute.
- Add eggs and saute until fully cooked. Spread cheese over top of eggs and leave until melted. Serve with hashbrowns or your favorite breakfast side dish.
Excellent flavor - Great Sunday Brunch dish. I used finely chopped left over short ribs, added a tsp of Taco spice. Cut the recipe back to 2 eggs. This is a do again recipe for sure
Made as directed and served in bite-sized baked Tostito scoops for a fun breakfast treat. Made for the "I Recommend" tag game.
I really liked this! In my opinion, just about anything with taco meat tastes good, so this was a winner. I followed the recipe as directed, except added some chopped green onions at the end for an extra zing. Thanks for a great recipe! Made for Bargain Basement Tag Game, 2/16/09 - NELady.