Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Ok, maybe a Mexican/Italian Scramble
Make and share this Mexican Scramble recipe from Food.com.
- Brown sausage, onion and bell pepper; drain.
- In small bowl, combine eggs and milk; beat well.
- Add to sausage mixture; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until eggs begin to set.
- Add cheese; mix lightly.
- Continue cooking until cheese is melted and eggs are set.
- Remove from heat; stand tortilla chips around edge of skillet.
- Spoon salsa over egg mixture.
- Serve immediately with additional salsa and chips.
Delicious! We couldn't find Italian sausage, so used Portuguese sausage. This was a nice mix of textures and colors and tasted great. I added some green onions for garnish at the end. Thanks Charlotte for a nice meal.
This is fabulous if you switch to breakfast sausage like Jimmy Dean.