1/2 Photos of Mexican Scramble
Charlotte J's Note:
Ok, maybe a Mexican/Italian Scramble
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage, onion and bell pepper; drain.
- 2In small bowl, combine eggs and milk; beat well.
- 3Add to sausage mixture; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until eggs begin to set.
- 4Add cheese; mix lightly.
- 5Continue cooking until cheese is melted and eggs are set.
- 6Remove from heat; stand tortilla chips around edge of skillet.
- 7Spoon salsa over egg mixture.
- 8Serve immediately with additional salsa and chips.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.3
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 360.6 mg
- Sodium 703.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 22.6 g