Recipe by Nurturing
My mom made these sandwich's on a special occasion..They are so good but high in fat...
- 1 (8 ounce) package tortillas
- 1 (7 5/8 ounce) box Spanish rice
- 1 (15 ounce) refried beans
- 1 (15 ounce) turkey chili
- 1 lb boneless beef cube
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: can use regular hormell chilli or turkey, but i like to have less fat.
- First cook your rice.
- Once the rice is cooked get a plate out.Put the tortilla on the plate.Put refried beans on the tortilla, put another tortilla, put spanish rice, add another tortilla,spread cheese, another tortilla put beef cube put another tortilla and put chili and cheese on top.
- Put the plate in the oven.
- heat the oven 450.
- Good luck -- .