Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very simple yet delicious twist on chicken. Great when unexpected company comes for supper!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups tex mex cheese or 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1 celery (optional)
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink.
- Add seasoning to liking.
- Add salsa to top of each chicken breast and sprinkle on cheese.
- Cover and let cheese melt.
- Serve and enjoy!
I made this for a quick dinner for me and my wife. It was terric. I served it with mashed potatoes with peppers and cheese. A terrific dish that was quick, easy and satisfying.