Had two exchange students from mexico for the summer and they taught me how to make fresh salsa that is to die for. Easy to make few ing. and goes over well at most functions.
- Chop tomatoes, onions, and cilantro mix in bowl.
- Squeeze limes over mixture.
- Add sea salt.
- Sample mixture.
- Here is where you add more salt or limes to suit your tastes.
- Chop hot peppers and mix.
- We usually don't do this step because we like the fresh taste not a hot taste.
- Serve with salsa chips.
Delicious! I used lots of toasted jalapenos. Tasted like Mexico to me.
this recipe very nice and easy
Fantastic recipe - Thank You!!