Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 small ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice (3 to 4 medium limes if using fresh)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro or 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, seeded or minced,to taste
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- ground black pepper
- For a smooth sauce, thoroughly process all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- If you prefer a chunky sauce, simply combine the ingredients.
I left out the lime juice and well, it still wasn't fabulous but it was okay.
The limes overpowered the flavor of the other ingredients. Otherwise, the taste was fine.