Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Martha Stewart's Quick Cook Menus
- 3 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 large red onion, peeled, halved and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into lengthwise wedges
- 1 jicama, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄8 cup raw wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange orange sections, onion slices, avocado wedges, and jicama strips on a platter.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a bowl and drizzle over the salad right before serving.