Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from my old roommate in college. I always get many requests for this recipe whenever I make it.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add 1 pkg.
- taco seasoning mix, 3/4 Cup water and boil w/meat.
- Simmer approx 25 minutes.
- Let meat mixture cool.
- Mix and toss all together once meat is cooled.
- Crumble Doritos over top of salad (I only add doritos to salad as it is served so they do not get soggy!).
This was fantastic. It was nice for a quick lunch for my family. I also placed whole Doritos around the edge of the bowl to add a twist. Thanks for a great recipe.
This is fantastic. I made it and kept the ingredients separate so I could make one for lunch every day. It comes out to about 6 good sized salads for me. I also use fat free Catalina and WW cheese to lighten it up a bit more.