Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick salad with a mexican flavor.
- 1 head lettuce, broken into bite-size pieces
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, drained, rinsed and chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 (32 ounce) bag Fritos corn chips
- Combine all ingredients except Fritos.
- Mix well.
- Add Fritos just before serving.
This was good. I reduced the amount of catalina dressing because it's a little too sweet for my taste. Made for ZWT8 for The Fearless.
Made this a salad for two, love the addition of beans and the Catalina dressing and the Fritos to the salad, just stepped it up a little. Made for ZWT8.
Yum! I used pinto beans, and scaled the recipe down. Muy bien! Made for the Epicurean Queens for ZWT 2009.