Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for picnics
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, coarsley chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 15 ounces red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed Doritos
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 ounces thousand island dressing
- In a small bowl, mix together taco seasoning and salad dressing.
- In a large bowl, toss together all remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over top and toss to coat.
I love taco salad, but hadn't tried it with thousand island dressing before. It works great!