Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We love chicken salad of almost any kind - this one is different from any we've had so far. Recipe found at kaboose.com.
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 store bought rotisserie chicken, skin removed and shredded (about 3 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn kernels or 1⁄2 cup thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced small
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 pieces romaine lettuce
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- In a large bowl combine, lime juice, salt, pepper and sour cream. Whisk until well combined. Add in chicken, corn, red pepper, onion and cilantro. Toss to coat.
- Serve on top of lettuce and garnish with chips. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.