Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1⁄4 lb jennie-o turkey store extra lean ground turkey or 1⁄4 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (7 1/2 inch) low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup shredded romaine lettuce leaf
- 1⁄3 cup seeded chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Place a small nonstick skillet on medium-high heat until it is hot enough for a spritz of water to sizzle on it. With an oven mitt, briefly remove the pan from the heat to mist lightly with oil spray. Add the turkey or beef to the pan. Cook, breaking into chunks with a wooden spoon for 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly browned and no longer pink. Transfer the turkey or beef to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Return the pan to medium heat. Place the tortilla in the pan. Cook for about 30 seconds per side, or until just warmed. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Starting at one side, spread the sour cream evenly over two-thirds of the tortilla. Scatter the reserved turkey or beef over the sour cream. Top with the lettuce, tomato, and salsa. Starting at the filled end, roll the tortilla tightly into a tube, being careful not to tear it. Serve immediately.