2 hrs 45 mins
a finger food appetizer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I take the cream cheese and let it come to room temperature Then I mix the cream cheese and the ranch mix in a bowl and set aside.
- 2Take the refried bean and the salsa and mix them in a bowl, until you come up with a runny dip consistency( where you can spread it w/ a knife, but not to runny).
- 3Take the tortillas one at a time and spread the cream cheese mixture generously over the tortilla. Then take the bean and salsa mixture and put approx 3 tbs for each tortilla and spread around the entire tortilla.
- 4Then sprinkle 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese evenly over the tortilla, then drain the olives really well and place an olive slice about every inch or so or closer if you want more olives.
- 5Carefully roll up the tortilla keeping it tight and leaving the ends open. Put into a 13x9 pan and refrigerate until firm. Then remove from the refrigerator and slice each tortilla into 1" pieces and serve on a platter. If taking to a party, it helps to layer the slices putting a piece of wax paper or plastic wrap between each layer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.6
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 1297.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 21.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix