Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 2 hrs
a finger food appetizer
Make and share this Mexican Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- I take the cream cheese and let it come to room temperature Then I mix the cream cheese and the ranch mix in a bowl and set aside.
- Take the refried bean and the salsa and mix them in a bowl, until you come up with a runny dip consistency( where you can spread it w/ a knife, but not to runny).
- Take the tortillas one at a time and spread the cream cheese mixture generously over the tortilla. Then take the bean and salsa mixture and put approx 3 tbs for each tortilla and spread around the entire tortilla.
- Then sprinkle 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese evenly over the tortilla, then drain the olives really well and place an olive slice about every inch or so or closer if you want more olives.
- Carefully roll up the tortilla keeping it tight and leaving the ends open. Put into a 13x9 pan and refrigerate until firm. Then remove from the refrigerator and slice each tortilla into 1" pieces and serve on a platter. If taking to a party, it helps to layer the slices putting a piece of wax paper or plastic wrap between each layer.
I always get asked for more! One of my favorite dishes for potluck. Thank you Chefron44!
What a great finger food for a poker party! Our beer guzzling, crotch scratching, nose picking, ill mannered "guests" inhaled these. There was anarchy when I ran out. I thank you for this recipe. It was terrific.