Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a great little appy.
Make and share this Mexican Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced black olives (drained)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 8 -10 flour tortillas
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Spread on tortillas.
- Roll up; jelly-roll style.
- Wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate.
- Slice in 1-inch servings when ready to serve.