Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
An easy to prepare, store and serve appetizer. This quantity will serve appetizer portions for 20 people. Time stated is chilling time.
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 16 ounces salsa
- Let cream cheese warm to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese with sour cream and chopped green onions.
- Spread on flour tortillas evenly, avoiding the edges.
- Roll up and refrigerate in large gallon size bags (won't take up to much room in your refrigerator that way) for at least two hours (may store overnight).
- Slice half of the tortilla roll-ups into one-inch circles.
- Arrange on platter.
- When your supply runs low slice the remaining tortilla roll-ups and serve.
- It's best not to cut up the roll-ups too far in advance, as they may dry out if left on the serving table for over two hours.