Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and easy appetizer, but always a favorite. People are always begging me to make them.
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 jar jalapeno, diced
- 1 package soft tortilla
- Mix the cream cheese, black olives and jalapenos in a bowl.
- The amount of black olives and jalapenos used is your choice.
- Spread evenly on a tortilla.
- Roll up the tortilla and slice.
- Each tortilla will make 5-6 roll-ups.
- Serve with salsa.
This is a great idea for an easy appetizer! Different ingredients may be substituted to create different flavors: bacon and cheese, tomatoes and onions, etc. Choose an appropriate dipping sauce for each flavor, such as salsa, ranch dressing, etc. One pointer: refrigerate rolls before slicing. This hardens the cream cheese and makes the rolls much easier to slice.
We deep fried these and cut them in pieces to serve with picks. They were really good!