1/1 Photo of Mexican Roasted Corn on the Cob (Good for a BBQ)
I have had this at festivals and sold on the streets, it is SO good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast corn on the bbq or in the oven.
- 2mix together chili powder, salt and pepper.
- 3(You can boil it too but it's not as good).
- 4coat in mayonnaise. (roll the corn in it to get an even layer).
- 5Coat in cheese. (It'll stick to the Mayo).
- 6sprinkle all over with chili powder mixture.
- 7sprinkle with lime juice, to taste.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Roasted Corn on the Cob (Good for a BBQ)
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 133.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: