Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have had this at festivals and sold on the streets, it is SO good!
Make and share this Mexican Roasted Corn on the Cob (Good for a BBQ) recipe from Food.com.
- Roast corn on the bbq or in the oven.
- mix together chili powder, salt and pepper.
- (You can boil it too but it's not as good).
- coat in mayonnaise. (roll the corn in it to get an even layer).
- Coat in cheese. (It'll stick to the Mayo).
- sprinkle all over with chili powder mixture.
- sprinkle with lime juice, to taste.
Totally delicious! Used Ancho Chili spice in the mayo and my family loved it! Will make again!
Delicious! Thanks for sharing!
My, oh, my!!! This was so good. I roasted the corn in the oven and used queso fresco. We loved it. I served it with bbq'd ribs and potato salad. I'll definitely make this again and again. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC 2011.