- 4 ears fresh corn on the cob
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (not miracle whip or other sweet mayonnaise)
- 1⁄2 cup mexican queso fresco, crumbled (may substitute with monterrey jack, grated, feta, or mix of both)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast corn on the bbq or in the oven.
- mix together chili powder, salt and pepper.
- (You can boil it too but it's not as good).
- coat in mayonnaise. (roll the corn in it to get an even layer).
- Coat in cheese. (It'll stick to the Mayo).
- sprinkle all over with chili powder mixture.
- sprinkle with lime juice, to taste.