My grandmother use to make this for us when we were little. It was so sweet and so good. Comfort food, especially on a cold winter morning....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, place cinnamon sticks, add the whole milk and bring to a boil.
- 2Add the rice, lower the flame and simmer covered for 15 minutes.
- 3Add sugar and condensed milk and simmer for about 3 to 5 more minutes.
- 4Add vanilla and remove from heat.
- 5Serve warm in custard dishes, you can add raisins if you like.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Rice Pudding (Arroz Con Leche)
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.1
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 146.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 58.8 g
- Protein 14.1 g