1/1 Photo of Mexican Rice (Easy)
I found this recipe on allrecipes, and I tweaked it just a little bit. I brought it to a party, and it was a HUGE hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add rice and cook, stirring constantly.
- 3Sprinkle with salt, cumin, and taco seasoning.
- 4Cook stirring constantly, until slightly translucent (about 10 min).
- 5Stir in onions and cook until tender.
- 6Stir in tomato sauce and chicken broth; bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 8Fluff with a fork.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Rice (Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 546.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 6.5 g