Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from Rachel, my MIL. Time to cook does not include time to cook rice.
- 236.59 ml rice, uncooked
- 453.59 g carton sour cream
- 226.79 g monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 (226.79 g) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken or 473.18 ml cooked turkey, chopped
- 1-2 garlic clove, minced
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine other ingredients with cooked rice and pour into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350* for approximately 30 minutes.
This caught my eye as I was scanning new recipes,so I made it last night and we all really liked it.But why not? How can you go wrong with sour cream? The only switch I made was to use ground turkey that I browned with a little onion.Delicious!