Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from Rachel, my MIL. Time to cook does not include time to cook rice.
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine other ingredients with cooked rice and pour into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350* for approximately 30 minutes.
This caught my eye as I was scanning new recipes,so I made it last night and we all really liked it.But why not? How can you go wrong with sour cream? The only switch I made was to use ground turkey that I browned with a little onion.Delicious!