Recipe by janem123
This recipe is from Rachel, my MIL. Time to cook does not include time to cook rice.
Top Review by HEP MEP
This caught my eye as I was scanning new recipes,so I made it last night and we all really liked it.But why not? How can you go wrong with sour cream? The only switch I made was to use ground turkey that I browned with a little onion.Delicious!
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced