Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Southern Living; this is atypical. More creamy, cheesy than spicy tomatoey. I serve it with my sloppy-gloppy chicken enchiladas.
Top Review by Sunflower
Simply the best. Very rich and creamy. The cheeses make this incredible but the cumin is really the star of this dish. Deserves more than 5-stars in my opinion. My family loved it as well. Thanks for a most delicious recipe.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- extra shredded sharp cheddar cheese