- 1 tablespoon Mexican hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups Burgundy wine
- 3 lbs spareribs, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the hot sauce, chili powder and wine.
- Marinate the ribs in this overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove the ribs and reserve the marinade.
- Fire up the grill!
- In a blender or food processor, purée the rest of the ingredients with the marinade to make a basting sauce.
- Grill the ribs, basting frequently with the sauce.