This is a recipe that I got off a food blog and tweaked to my liking. My ten year old daughter, Caroline, has eaten three batches in four days! It is so simple to make. I like it better after it has sat awhile in the fridge for the flavors to meld.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor or blender, throw in garlic and onion, pulse a few times to mince.
- 2Add tomatoes, juice of lime, cilantro(I buy a bunch and use about a 1/3), salt(1/2 tsp to start) and sugar(a good pinch to start).
- 3Pulse to the consistency you like. I prefer smooth.Keep tasting to adjust salt and sugar.
- 4Place in container and allow the flavors to meld for a little while. I like it both cold and room temperature.
- 5Break out the chips and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Restaurant Style Salsa-Super Easy and Quick
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g