Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beautiful presentation. Very tasty and just look at the calories. Make this as hot or as bland as you like.
- 5 large yellow sweet peppers, topped,membranes removed and seeded
- 1 large red pepper, topped,membranes & seeds removed
- 2⁄3 cup jicama, peeled & diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch chili powder (hot "or" not it's up to you)
- Set 4 of the cleaned pepper aside, take a small slice of the bottom if they do not sit upright chop the useable parts of the tops.
- Chop the remaining two peppers, place in a pyrex/glass bowl.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Fill the peppers.
- You may do this up to 4 hours ahead of serving time, just cover them and place in the fridge.