Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love the lightness and crispiness of this side dish. It goes great with any southwestern or mexican dish.
- 1⁄4 red cabbage
- 2 scallions
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup pepitas
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- Thinly slice the red cabbage (Should make around 4 cups) and add to a mixing bowl.
- Thinly slice the scallions and add to the bowl with cabbage.
- Add the lime juice to the cabbage, then add olive oil and remaining ingredients. Mix well and serve.
- Soy Nuts can be substituted for the Pepitas (roasted pumpkin seeds).