Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great side dish to a Mexican meal or can be your meal if you want something lite.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- French dressing, such as Catalina
- Tear lettuce into bite sized pieces.
- Dice tomatoes and onion; cube cheese and drain beans.
- Mix all ingredients and serve with sweet french dressing such as Catalina style.
I just made this for dinner as a side dish to my southwest tamale pie. The only changes I made was to add Thousand Island dressing thats all I had on hand. I also added kidney beans instead of ranch style beans. I forgot the cheese but it was still tasty. Thanks for a quick side dish for dinner.