Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A light salad with a Mexican flair. I love the cilantro.
Make and share this Mexican Quinoa Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil.
- Lower heat & simmer for 15 minutes until quinoa looks almost clear.
- Remove from heat & mix in the chili powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients except lettuce & sour cream.
- Heat in microwave until warm throughout.
- Layer chopped lettuce in bottom of 2 serving bowls.
- Top with half of the quinoa mixture.
- Top with half of the beef mixture.
- Top with 1 T of sour cream each.