A light salad with a Mexican flair. I love the cilantro.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and quinoa to a boil.
- 2Lower heat & simmer for 15 minutes until quinoa looks almost clear.
- 3Remove from heat & mix in the chili powder.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients except lettuce & sour cream.
- 5Heat in microwave until warm throughout.
- 6Layer chopped lettuce in bottom of 2 serving bowls.
- 7Top with half of the quinoa mixture.
- 8Top with half of the beef mixture.
- 9Top with 1 T of sour cream each.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Quinoa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 437.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g