Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Richard Simmons Food Mover CookBook
- 2 cups Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 8 ounces fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and pour into a 9x11 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 hour or until eggs are firm and top is slightly brown.
- Serve warm with salsa fresco and cilantro.
Good quiche and low fat too! Made for Spring 2009 PAC.