Recipe by loof
An easy to make quiche that is great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner!
Top Review by flower7
This was nice! I used extra sharp cheddar and mild rotel, leaving out the extra can of green chiles. Used light sour cream. Otherwise followed the recipe. This reheated nicely for my lunch today. Thanks for sharing! [Made for French forum Spice of the Month Event: Paprika]
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces diced black olives (canned)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange pie crust in a pie plate.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar evenly over bottom of crust.
- Spread drained tomatos/chilis and green chilis over cheese. Sprinkle olives over top.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, chili powder, paprika, cumin, cayenne, and garlic powder until well mixed. Pour over mixture in pie crust.
- Bake at 375 for 50 minutes, until firmly set. Allow to sit 5 minutes before serving.