Prep 15 mins
Cook 59 mins
An easy to make quiche that is great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces diced black olives (canned)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Arrange pie crust in a pie plate.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar evenly over bottom of crust.
- Spread drained tomatos/chilis and green chilis over cheese. Sprinkle olives over top.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, chili powder, paprika, cumin, cayenne, and garlic powder until well mixed. Pour over mixture in pie crust.
- Bake at 375 for 50 minutes, until firmly set. Allow to sit 5 minutes before serving.
This was nice! I used extra sharp cheddar and mild rotel, leaving out the extra can of green chiles. Used light sour cream. Otherwise followed the recipe. This reheated nicely for my lunch today. Thanks for sharing! [Made for French forum Spice of the Month Event: Paprika]
What a great recipe! I love the flavors, how easy it is to put together, and how pretty it looks on the plate! :) I did add 1/4 tsp of garlic powder, and used chunky style Rotels tomatoes and chiles. I opted not to use additional chilles, but added some left over spicy sausage. Delicious! Thanks loof! I will make this again! Made for PRMR
Leave the olives in but use green olives. Added an extra egg, higher amounts of spices (if ya like it spicy) and homemade crust all makes it yummy ;)