Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The perfect dip for any gathering.
- 1 (16 ounce) box Velveeta cheese (cheese food product)
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1 cup milk
- tortilla chips
- Brown sausage, drain well and set aside.
- Cut Velveeta cheese into 1 inch cubes.
- Add cooked sausage, cubed cheese, picante sauce and milk into slow cooker on medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until melted.
The boys really liked this recipe. It was very easy, and although I made it on the stove top, I'm sure the crockpot would make it easier! Made for Spring 2008 PAC.
I tries it, added what I could but it never taste just right . Still OK