Recipe by Chef mariajane
These are quick and easy quesadillas, my family really liked it - Good eating!!
- 340.19 g beef minute steaks (4)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 354.88 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml frozen corn, thawed
- 59.14 ml salsa
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2.46 ml hot sauce
- 4 large tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub steaks all over with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from grill;; drizzle eith lime juice and set aside. Reduce heat to low.
- Combine cheese, corn, salsa, jalapeno, and hot sauce; Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture evenly over 1/2 of each of the tortillas.
- Cut steaks into strips, sorinkle over cheese mixture. GFold over tortillas half to form a half-moon.
- Assemble 3 more quesadillas in the same manner.
- Grill each quesadilla for 2 minutes per side or until toasted and cheese is melted.