Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are quick and easy quesadillas, my family really liked it - Good eating!!
- 12 ounces beef minute steaks (4)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 large tortillas
- Rub steaks all over with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from grill;; drizzle eith lime juice and set aside. Reduce heat to low.
- Combine cheese, corn, salsa, jalapeno, and hot sauce; Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture evenly over 1/2 of each of the tortillas.
- Cut steaks into strips, sorinkle over cheese mixture. GFold over tortillas half to form a half-moon.
- Assemble 3 more quesadillas in the same manner.
- Grill each quesadilla for 2 minutes per side or until toasted and cheese is melted.