Prep 24 hrs
Cook 5 mins
I haven't tried these, but they look good in the photo that I have of them. And they don't seem to be too spicy by the look of the ingredients ;-)
- Soak wooden skewers in water 1 hour.
- Thread prawns and zucchini onto 12 skewers.
- Combine skewers with remaining ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain reserving marinade.
- Grill skewers until prawns are cooked brushing with marinade.
This was so easy to make and I loved the end result. I used metal skewers so didn't have to bother with soaking them. I also added some chopped onion to the skewers along with the zucchini. I loved the mexican flavours and I made some gaucamole to serve with them and it was a delicious meal. I also made a nice salad to serve on the side. A super easy recipe, full of flavour and one we will be enjoying again this summer. Thanks for a fab recipe, I absolutely love prawns and this made for a nice new way to prepare them. :)