- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 10 ounces cacique chorizo sausages or 10 ounces beef chorizo sausage
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup queso fresco
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add chorizo. Cook for 10 minutes or until chorizo breaks apart. Add Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, turning every 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic and reduce heat to medium-low heat. Cook for 5 minutes. Transfer to serving plate and top with cilantro and queso fresco. Serve with corn or flour tortillas.