Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Creamy potato soup with a Mexican twist.
- 1 large baking potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 1⁄2 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons jalapenos, minced, seeds and veins removed
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- hot sauce, to taste
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Simmer covered until potatoes are done, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add 1 cup fresh Cilantro.
Quick, easy & tasty; just the things I look for in my every day recipes. Thanks for this one hannahactually!