Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I love Mexican food, especially queso. I also love potatoes and Doritos...seemed like a natural fit to mix them all together.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta Mexican cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups crushed nacho cheese flavor Doritos
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together soup, cheese and sour cream. Fold in Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion. Add potato mixture to large greased casserole dish. Top with Doritos and bake for 45 minutes.