Another do ahead or roast right away! Wonderful flavor from the blend of spices.Try serving this dish with Salsa, jicama salad(recipe in recipezaar) rice or refried beans and Tortillas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and the membrane removed (About 12 oz each)
- 4 oranges, peeled and sliced crossways
- 1Make the Escabeche Sauce by mixing the all the ingredients.
- 2Spread evenly over the pork Tenderloins.
- 3(at this point you make cover and refrigerate until the next day this will enhance the flavor but is not necessary to do).
- 4Place Tenderloins on a rack in a 9x 13 pan (or BBQ them).
- 5Roast in a 450F degrees oven.
- 6Internal temperature should read 155f, Check after 15 minutes and then every 5 minutes.
- 7Do not over cook or it will be dry.
- 8Slice thinly across the grain, arrange on a platter and place orange sliced all around the meat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pork with Escabeche Spice Rub
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar