Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this online. I've made it and it turned out very good.
- 2 cups brown rice
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup red pepper, strips
- 1 cup zucchini, strips
- 1 cup onion, wedges
- 2 cups water
- Cook rice as directed on package, adding corn and 1 tablespoon of the taco seasoning mix to cooking water along with the rice.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Meanwhile, cook pork in hot oil in large non-stick skillet on medium high heat until pork is browned.
- Add remaining taco seasoning mix, red peppers, zucchini, onions and water. Cook on medium high heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Serve pork mixture over rice.