Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a local cookbook.
- 1 lb boneless pork loin
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium orange, peeled, sliced and cut into fourths
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cut pork into 1-inch pieces.
- Place lettuce on serving platter.
- Arrange orange, onion and avocado on lettuce.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet.
- Stir in chili powder, salt, oregano and cumin.
- Add pork; stir-fry over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- Spoon hot pork mixture over lettuce.
- Pour pan juices over pork if desired.
- Serve immediately.